If you are looking to replace your kitchen cabinet doors because they are damaged or because you need a more special, retro look, curtains can effortlessly replace the doors in your kitchen. Hanging curtains on your kitchen cabinets will make the space look all the more welcoming and give the room style and disposition. The procedure of replacing cabinet doors with curtains is exceptionally simple and could be carried out using fundamental home improvement supplies.
- Remove the doors from the cabinets by unscrewing the pivots from the cabinet frame. Turn the screwdriver in a counter-clockwise form to slacken the screws. Pull both the door and the pivot off of the cabinet frame and set them to the side.
- Measure to discover the level separation over every cabinet using the measuring tape. These measurements will let you know to what extent the curtain bar needs to be for each of the cabinets.
- Measure to discover the vertical separation from the top to the bottom of every cabinet. These measurements will let you know to what extent every curtain needs to be to cover every cabinet.
- Buy or make curtains in the style you need to use to cover your kitchen cabinets. The length of the curtains ought to be the same as the vertical measurement, and the width ought to be some creeps more drawn out than the flat measurement to permit bundling. The color you pick for your curtains may as well arrange with the color plan of your kitchen.
- Slide the curtains onto the curtain bars. In the event that you are installing curtains with a bar pocket along the top, essentially slide the closure of the pole through the finish of the pocket and pull until the greater part of the fabric is on the bar. In the event that you are installing tab-top curtains, string the close of the pole through each of the folded tabs.
- Mark the spots where the curtains will be installed on every cabinet. Solidly press a screw into the wood on every side of the cabinet to make a dent. Use a measuring tape to verify that the imprints are lined up effectively.
- Install the poles on every cabinet. Line the even edge of the curtain bar up so the holes are above the dents you made and screw the poles into place. Turn the screwdriver in a clockwise manner to tighten the screws.
- Pull the curtains tenderly to mastermind them so they are bundled in a manner that you find initially satisfying.